CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sorry I have been MIA this week, had alot going on at home

and it just seemed to never be enough time to get on to blog .... My daughter's foot is still really yucky looking, can't remember if I posted that she went to the dr and he said it is a Grade 3 sprain which means torn ligament. She is in a compression boot until March 1st and we go in to see if anything else needs to be done, and a possible MRI.

as for me, well yesterday afternoon I was bent over to pick up something our dog was tearing up and he jumped up top of his head straight into bottom of my nose, and I saw stars and heard a crunch.... I have some swelling and it is very tender up on the bridge part of my nose, and one heck of a headache.... in fact, I am gonna go lay down now and rest.... Went to church this morning and kids have youth group tonight at 5... so I have time to nap I think.

just wanted to touch base and say HI and I am thinking about you, just been totally wrapped up...

Have a blessed Sunday!!!!

prim hugs
Angie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Angie.....Hope your nose isn't broken!!!! Take it easy, have a restful day!
Blessings,
Becky

Jacqueline said...

Im sorry sweets Love and miss you xoxoxoxox Hope things get better soon poor Sunny her foot looks awful.
Tell her I love her xoxoxox

Debbie Geiger said...

Hi just found your blog. Thought I would say Hi.