CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Wishing everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day, as for me, I am home today with my youngest, she fell roller skating on Saturday night and we spent all day in Acute Care yesterday, not sure if its just a bad sprain or if there is tendon damage, possible a fracture but it was hard to see on the xrays yesterday cause there was so much swelling and inflamation .... She goes to the podiatrist tommorrow at 10 to see what they think, until then she is home with foot up on pillows sitting on couch watching movies, right now she is watching Ramona and Beezus (she loves Selina Gomez) and she is just a laughing away.

I am heading into town in a lil bit to get her school stuff her teachers have gathered up for her and get some papers I need to fill out for tommorrow, so that I can go to work and hubby who is off next two days can take her in for her appt.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Angie

0 comments: