CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

and 2nd swap - 5 Favorite Things Swap
















This swap was through A Pickled Pepper Patch and hosted by Char, my swap partner was Becky and WOWSERS she spoiled me so, I am such a lucky girl with two such great swap partners.
In this swap we were to send our partner, 5 of our favorite things, and Becky and I well we loved the same things so this was easy peasy. In this wonderful box of goodies I got today, there was a quilted heart makedo on an antique bobbin, a adorable lil bunny in an antique measuring cup, a cute cute cute crow in a rusty can with a flag and an adorable label, the cutest lil spring flowers on old wooden thread bobbins, a quilted piece of fabric in a black frame that is just awesome (and such small blocks) and the best thing of all was a prim candle board with 4 prim candles (have wanted one for forever.... woot woot ... love everything!!!! Thank you for spoiling me so!!! Your goodies are on the way, can't wait to know if you like your stuff.
Prim Blessings!
Angie





3 comments:

Unknown said...

More awesome goodies!!!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hi Angie - Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I loved looking at all your goodies and the home pictures - just gorgeous!

Beckyjean said...

Angie~

Glad you like your goodies!!

Hugs~Becky