CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

does anyone know where I can get ...

real dried sunflower heads? I have a dough bowl I would like to put them in.

Hope everyone is well, I have had my abdmonial u/s this morning and now we wait to hear back from the dr for the results.
I am very sore, as they had to push really hard with the wand to see what they needed to see and now I am really aching.
But afraid to take pain meds cause who knows what I have that will do damage to my liver, need a meeting with the dr to find out what to take and what not to take.

Gonna go do some laundry and try and get into the mood to go in the craft room and do some Christmas ornies.

Be Blessed
Angie

1 comments:

Angie said...

hey angie! i was just looking at some sunflower heads this morning on ebay. the ebay seller is samplers country~she has some great things~hope this helps!